NUOVA MILLECENTO CLUB ITALIA - Fiat 1100
Benvenuto nel forum ufficiale del NUOVA MILLECENTO CLUB ITALIA.

Se non sei ancora registrato, clicca in basso su REGISTRARE; la registrazione Ŕ gratuita.
Se invece sei un utente registrato, clicca su CONNESSIONE per accedere al forum ed interaggire con gli altri appassionati

BUONA NAVIGAZIONE
Community

Ultimi argomenti
» consigli rifacimento motore fiat 1100 103h
Sab 9 Dic 2017 - 21:40 Da norton74

» manuali x 1100
Gio 7 Dic 2017 - 17:53 Da dottorboj

» Manuali officina Fiat 1100 D
Gio 7 Dic 2017 - 17:52 Da dottorboj

» cercasi : cerchi 1100 103 E TV / borrani record 4x14
Mar 5 Dic 2017 - 21:26 Da stefgin

» Luce targa e bagagliaio
Ven 24 Nov 2017 - 11:34 Da mdeodati

» Molle sospensioni anteriori
Mer 22 Nov 2017 - 12:57 Da ETTORE

» cromatura roma
Lun 20 Nov 2017 - 15:24 Da mdeodati

» Pompa benzina 1100 h 02/1960
Sab 18 Nov 2017 - 18:35 Da davide albertoni

Assicurazione

- CONVENZIONATI -

La polizza assicurativa per
appassionati e collezionisti.

Escluse CAMPANIA- PUGLIA
CALABRIA
ABBIGLIAMENTO
Polo e t-shirt
personalizzate
NUOVA MILLECENTO
CLUB ITALIA
------------------------
tutte le info sul nostro sito
alla sezione SHOPPING
Gadgets promozionali

Portachiavi personalizzato
stile anni 50/60
-- TERMINATI -- 
----------------------------
tutte le info sul nostro sito
alla sezione SHOPPING

Introduction

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso

Introduction

Messaggio  NickNZ il Dom 9 Nov 2008 - 3:34

Hi everyone. 1100 in NZ invited me to sign up here. Great site from what i can understand of it Laughing Its great to see so many pictures of such nice old Fiats.
I purchased a 1956 1100 recently and have started to restore it. I'll try and post up some progress pictures.

NickNZ

Numero di messaggi : 8
LocalitÓ : New Zealand

Vedi il profilo dell'utente

Tornare in alto Andare in basso

Re: Introduction

Messaggio  1100inNZ il Dom 9 Nov 2008 - 9:05

Gees Nick, you made it...!!! Pleased you managed to work out the joining instructions!!! The whole English section is still work in progress so there will hopefully be further improvements as time goes on.

As you've seen, there's a wealth of info - albeit in Italian - but several (?most) Italian members speak some English so I'm sure they won't be slow in providing advice as necessary... If required, I'll try to act as translator...

In the meantime, on behalf of everyone on the Millecento Fiat Che Passione Forum, a big welcome and we look fwd to your pics... Let us know if you have problems posting them...

All the best, John.

1100inNZ
Socio Onorario
Socio Onorario

EtÓ : 55
Numero di messaggi : 531
LocalitÓ : New Zealand/Nuova Zelanda
Modello Fiat 1100 : 1100-103 D - 1961

Vedi il profilo dell'utente http://www.nuovamillecentoclubitalia.it

Messaggio  1100DForever89 il Dom 9 Nov 2008 - 19:29

Hi NicK! Welcome in this site! Very Happy
Excuse me for the bad English, Embarassed it is all that i remember from the school but with the time I will improve!
I am happy that there is finally a part of our marvelous site in English so that to allow everybody to communicate his own experiences that concern the Fiat 1100!
I am curious to see the photos of your car!

PS. For 1100inNZ: Please if you want to correct my bad english do it in a private message!!!!!! Wink Thanks

1100DForever89
Socio Ordinario
Socio Ordinario

EtÓ : 28
Numero di messaggi : 1035
LocalitÓ : Torino
Modello Fiat 1100 : Fiat 1100D prima serie 1963

Messaggio  NickNZ il Dom 9 Nov 2008 - 21:37

Thanks for the welcome guys. 1100Dforever there's nothing wrong with your English!!

NickNZ

Numero di messaggi : 8
LocalitÓ : New Zealand

Message from a long time Fiat lover

Messaggio  agelessfiat il Mar 30 Dic 2008 - 2:09

I got my 1962 Fiat 1100 Special from an old friend back in 1977. It was his grandfathers car with about 76K miles on the clock. I rebuilt the engine and brakes. From there I drove the car up and down the eastern part of the US from Maine to Florida. It never let me down and was
always fun to drive. At one point I replaced the 1100 engine with a 1200 rebuilt unit. The performance gains were small but noticable. I lent the
car to a friend several years ago and at some point the engine crankshaft broke. Having the old engine on hand I rebuilt it and got the car going.
However time was tough on the rest of the car and rust had set in the floors. I now have the car in the cellar of my house where I'm slowly replacing the rusted floors. I just found this website and all the information about the Fiat's. It blows my mind to see all of the great cars along with their owners. This has me wanting to get the old car finished and driving again. I've been collecting parts for the car for almost 10 years with the hope to get it together. Many of the parts were found on Ebay. The hardest parts to find are some of the engine parts such as cam bearings and lifter tappets. If anyone has information on parts then I would appreciate passing it on to me. Since the car was made for so many years in India then there should be a source.
Again, thanks for this Forum and all of the Fiat 1100 lovers in the world.

agelessfiat

Numero di messaggi : 1
LocalitÓ : Greenville, South Carolina, USA

Messaggio  1100inNZ il Mar 30 Dic 2008 - 3:43

Hello agelessfiat, fantastic to have member in the great US of A... You got any pics of your travels in your 1100...? If so, we'd all be very interested...

Re engine parts, as you say, the 1100 was made in India for many years - see also the new Padmini section on the www.millecento.it website - but I have yet to hear of anyone (reliable) there who actually supplies parts...! Luigino in South Africa may know more as he wrote the info on the Padmini... Otherwise you could try contacting eg spitline in Italy, they have a lot of 1100 parts. I just need to check their website. I'm sure other Forum members will be able to provide additional info. I've been lucky so far as my engine hasn't needed overhauling yet... (may have been done by a previous owner).

Anyway, a big welcome from all of us and keep in touch.

All the best, John.

PS website is www.spitline.com

1100inNZ
Socio Onorario
Socio Onorario

EtÓ : 55
Numero di messaggi : 531
LocalitÓ : New Zealand/Nuova Zelanda
Modello Fiat 1100 : 1100-103 D - 1961